Here are a few things you should know of before purchasing:
- The string used in both Amber & Hazelwood is designed to open with pressure for safety reasons.
- Remove necklace or bracelet while your little one is sleeping or unsupervised
- Our product is made to be worn not to be chewed or placed in mouth
- It is ok to wear your pieces in plain water (not chlorine pools and avoid soapy waters)
- Each amber necklace is made with double knotting before and after each bead and is fastened with a plastic pop clasp for safety.
- Each hazelwood necklace has a “safe space” for the wood to swell over time as it absorbs acidity and may change shape. The “safe space” is to prevent wood from splitting.
We (HEALING HAZEL) assume no responsibility if any harm should come to the child due to misuse of one of our products. HEALING HAZEL or any other parties involved in creating, producing, manufacturing or distribution found or linked with this site or company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential, incident, special, punitive or otherwise damages arising out of access or use of this site and its products.
We hope you love your pieces as much as we love creating them.